Retreat and Day Use
Summer Camp Information & Forms
- Camper Registration – Register online!
- 2013 Scholarship form - Recieve a scholarship to come to camp. Scholarships are based on need, more than one camper in immediate family and availability.
- 2013 Health Form/horse release form
Camp Preparation Information
- Dress Code – the dress code enforced at Camp Allegheny
- What to bring. What not to bring. – please review this information before you pack for camp
- “Recipe for a Happy Camper” – Information for Parents to help they’re child come to camp.
Forms to Bring With You to Camp
- Dean’s Information Sheet – Information your Dean needs to provide your camper the best experience possible.
- Behavior Agreement – The Camp Allegheny Behavior Agreement
- Horse Release Form – If your child is doing a pony or horse event, please have one of these ready for registration.
- Outdoor Adventure Release Form – Adventure campers need to have this form when they arrive.